Please indicate the teams you would like to serve with. Please mark no more than three choices.
No employees or relatives
Please include at least one former employer, senior pastor, associate pastor, or ministerial supervisor.
The information contained in this application is correct to the best of my knowledge. I authorize any reference listed in this application to give you any information they may have regarding my character and fitness for ministry position. I release all such references from liability for any damage that may result from furnishing such evaluations to you and I waive any right that I have to inspect the references provided on my behalf. Should my application be accepted, I agree to be bound by the policies and procedures of Destiny Church International, Inc. and to refrain from unscriptural conduct.
CONSENT TO PERFORM CRIMINAL HISTORY BACKGROUND CHECK IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE FCRA (FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT)
This authorization and consent for release of personal information acknowledges that Destiny Church International, Inc. (hereafter referred to as DCI), and/or its agent, Trak-1 Technology, may now or at any time I am assigned to serve with, conduct investigations might include, but are not limited to, criminal history information on file in local, state, or federal agencies and records or recollections of attorney-at-law or of other counsil, whether representing me or any other person (in either a civil or criminal case in which I have been involved). I understand that these searches will be used to determine eligibility under DCI's serving policies. Therefore, I authorize and consent for full release of records (either orally or in writing to the authorized representatives of DCI. In addition, I release and discharge DCI and its agent and associates to the full extent permitted by law from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, cost expenses or any other charge or complaint filed with any agency arising from retrieving and reporting this information. I understand that I may request a copy of the report from Trak-1 Technology, PO Box 30159/Houston, TX 77219 at telephone number 1.800.600.8999. After reading this document, I fully understand its contents and authorize the background verification.
TEAM MEMBER RELEASE, CONSENT TO MEDICAL TREATMENT, AND AGREEMENT REGARDING TEAM MEMBER STATUS
1. Team Member warrents and agrees that he/she understands the terms of this Release and Consent and has executed this document by his/her own free will.
2. Team Member acknowledges that Team Member provides or will provide volunteer services for Destiny Church International, Inc. and participates or will participate in activities and events conducted by Destiny Church International, Inc., its directors, officers, employees, and agents (hereinafter collectively referred to as "DCI"). Team Member acknowledges that as a Team Member, Team Member's actions reflect upon DCI. Therefore, Team Member agrees that he/she will behave in an appropriate manner and will excercise reasonable care in performing his/her ministry services in order to avoid damaging the reputation of or risking the assessment of liability against the DCI.
3. Team Member warrants, agrees and understands (a) that he/she is a Team Member of DCI; (b) that as a Team Member, he/she is not entitled to any payment, compensation, or remuneration for the services which he/she renders to DCI or on DCI's behalf during Team member's tenure as a Team Member; (c) that he/she will not perform any services for DCI for which he/she expects or desires to receive compensation of any kind during his/her tenure as a Team Member; (d) that he/she is not an employee of DCI, nor an independent contractor of DCI; (e) that during Team Member's tenure as a Team Member, he/she is not under consideration by DCI for any position of employment or for independent contractor status. Team Member specifically disclaims any claim to any compensation of any kind from DCI as a Team member.
4. Team Member warrants and agrees that (a) upon his/her decision to resign as a Team member, he/she will notify DCI in writing, and (b) all of Team Member's services to DCI or on DCI's behalf will be considered Team member services until DCI's receipt of the notice referred to under (a).
5. Team Member releases and agrees to hold DCI harmless from all liability for harm to Team Member or Team Member's personal property, resulting directly or indirectly from Team Member's services as a Team member to DCI (hereinafter referred to as "Ministry Service(s)"). Team Member personally Assumes all risks and liabilities in connection with his/her Ministry Service(s) and agrees to indemnify DCI for the costs of any damage to DCI's property and to indemnify DCI against any liability which might be assessed against DCI as a direct or indirect result of his/her Ministry Service(s), even in the case of DCI's actual or alleged negligence.
6. In the event that Team member is injured while providing or participating in Ministry Service(s) during any DCI activity or event and is unable to consent to treatment, Team Member hereby authorizes dental, medical, or surgical treatment, including but not limited to the administration of X-rays, anesthetic, and/or anesthesia, by any medical professional chosen by the DCI. Team Member understands and agrees that this consent is given to encourage DCI and the licenced medical professional to exercise their best judgement as to such diagnosis or medical, dental, or surgical treatment. Team Member personally assumes the duty of payment of any medical professional, hospital, clinic, or ambulance service and releases DCI from any such duty of payment.
7. Team Member understands and agrees that this Release and Consent shall remain in effect until Team Member's written revocation and that Team Member's consent to treatment shall remain in effect until revoked orally or in writing to DCI or to the licensed medical professional treating Team Member.